Saturday, February 19, 2011

Eriks Ipod Playlist :Frank Sinatra Ive got the world on a string.

Yup here's the twist....Frankie Baby!!! I really do enjoy a good Frank Sinatra song once in a while. He just exudes cool and charm. Frank was my best seller in the record store last year. When the Frank Sinatra Broadway play began  there was a great demand for Frankie Boy.Not to mention Micheal Buble' bringing the standards back to life.  He even rated  his own category in the store. Its funny but he also reminds me of my old neighbor Mrs Grow. She was a Frank fanatic. Pictures of him adorned every wall of her house. Her daughter Barbara and I would climb the tree next to her house and plan jumping off the house with umbrellas like Mary Poppins. Not sure if we ever did but it was a great way to waste a lazy afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment